Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2009

more in english

Thanks to all the polish people
I am very thankful for all the polish people who did help with the pilgrimage, who did give a room or bed to stay for a night, who did invite me to dinner and breakfast, for nice talks and also sometimes for some money/by surprise.
There is such a consciousness for helping pilgrims, who are going to Jasna Gora to Czestochowa, thats nearly unbelievable. From the young child to every old person. Everybody knows about the place, where I was going to.
The Ikon of Black Madonna is a national holy place. And it seems so, that nearly everybody is respecting this fact.
In August there are big pilgrimages with hundreds of people from every big town in poland. One person told me, that with her group also 2-300 soldiers did come. I asked, why they did come. And she said, because the want to. She had a picture of that group. So the soldiers were walking including all the weapons all the way - in this case lets say 200 km.
One day on the way, I did ask the Black Madonna, who she really is. For me, it did not feel like the Mother Mary, so that was the reason for asking. I ask her, to tell or show me, who she really is.
Very immediatly within the next few km's I got an answer. She told me, that she is a epiphany/appearance of the Earth Mother, Mother Earth. Also in my thought came to nealy the same time the "green Tara" known from buddhism and "Pele" a Godess from Hawaii, who always cames to presence, when the vulcanos get active (to warn the people). So, there are also a facet of mother Earth.
I was quite surprised, because from the katholic church, who is taking care of the ikon, I heard all the time, she is a object of worship for the Holy Mary. But they also speak about the "Holy Mother". So the second question came up, why do you carry the (Jesus)child. Answer was: It was given to me. (in the picture)
So I was quite in process, should I write this in the blog. Can I write it. But it is my expirience.
So it is very interesting for me, that the catholic church is taking care of a ikon, what is a picture of the Earth Mother. But in a way it makes really sence to me.
But on the other hand, I don't know, that anyone else is saying it in this way. So, is it allowed to me, to talk like this about the Black Madonna? Is this o.k.? Or do I come in trubble to say it so. So I do wait and ask for reactions about this.
Anyway, I brought the result of my pilgrimage yesterday to the Black Madonna. For remembering. This pilgrimage was dedicated to all the polish people, who where moved after the 2. World war from earlier eastern poland to now western poland, earlier East Germany. There did still exist a trauma what was called: Are we are still allowed to stay here (or do we have to move again, maybe) I was walking to loose that trauma and I gave the result to the Black Madonna, so she can divide it to anybody, who is still suffering from that, consciously or not aware.
Today I felt really the big influence of the catholic churce to the city and people and I was really nerved by it. It feld narrow and not so free, how I would like to be and feel. It maked me feel uncomfortable. The hole city is influenced so much by the church, so the hole Czestochowa has really truble to be something else. Everything is influenced by it. So I did a walk along the very busy roads, that helped a bit. How crazy. Normaly I never like it.
It is not so easy, to write about some diffecult things in english. Hope I do not produce some misunterstanding and you can follow my thoughts.
And yesterday, by bringing the result of the pilgrimage to the Black Madonna, I had also some trubble. It was never silent. There was one mass after the other, walking and partly also talking people, so a had a very hard time there, for communication with the Black Madonna. But anyway, I did what I had to do. How wonderful it would be, to have just a silent room there. But everybody wants to have a mass directly at the picture. For luck and bliss and so on.
Thanks for reading and beeing in connection with me.
Lots of heart greetings
Thomas

P.S. Now I have to get my train back to Germany. Continuation of the peace pilgrimage along the ex inner german border.

Keine Kommentare: