Dienstag, 5. Mai 2009

Sandals and more / english

Dear friends,
I am in Scinawa Polska, a town 40 km south of Breslau/Wroclaw.
I am a guest in a home of some really languages talentes family.
The daughter for example speaks 6 languages.
The father is nominate for election of the european parliament in the beginning of June.
They live directly at this wonderful river Odra, what I love a lot. The river is spending so much peace. Out of the window I do have a wonderful view to that river. It is sunny.
The dog of the family did get my sandals yesterday and tried to eat them. She liked them so much, that one of them needs a very urgend repairing. The mother of the house will go to a shomaker for a repairing try. And that, after I bought this new sandals 3 days ago. They have some extra sandals, who fit quite good, so if a repairing is not possible, I will have them, they said.
And that, after I had this "secret" wish of a break, a pause, after 17 days walking. I am a bit tired, have to rest at least 2-3 hours a day without having a real break, what is also fine and working.
So now I have a break for sure for the next 2-3 hours. And some time on the computer.
Everything is working fine here. I still have every night a place to sleep. The polish people are so wonderful to me. It is for many of them also a very big plesure, to help someone, who is on the way to THE holy national place, the black madonna.
It is another 200-250 km to Czestochowa, Jasna Gora. It seems, that I am there much earlier than calculatad. After that I will go back to the ex-inner-german border, to continue my pilgrimage there - until the 7th of June.
You are invited to join the mindful walking.
I got also the feeling, that I come closer to the polish people, as longer I go. It is interesting. On one level it is like meeting a person, next day you see this person again, and you continue the talk on another level. So it is here, too, but with the difference, that the talk is every day with different people.
Last sunday some people on the road talked to me. It felt like meeting friends.
With my request for healing and reconciliation I get to open ears.
Best greetings to you with a
wonderful breath and smile
Thomas

Keine Kommentare: